CARE AND EVIDENCE
Promoting effective care for, and collection of best evidence from, people who have been sexually assaulted.
This website provides information and advice for professionals who may come into contact with victims of sexual assault. It provides the following resources:
- Two training videos, Care and Evidence and accompanying multiple choice test
- Printable flow charts which can be printed for display for easy reference
- Printable forms for use within your department, including 'chain of evidence' and 'early evidence consent'
- References and web links
- Downloadable training materials
- Care and Evidence contact email for your comments and to request a hard copy of the DVD